Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It makes it all worth it

 
Posted by Picasa


If you click the above picture you will see what I see when I check my grades, and when I checked my grades this evening, I found that all my hard work for the semester had paid off. Now I don't want to sound cocky or arrogant because that is not why I put this up here. I wanted to let people know that working a full time job at the Insurance Company, a part time job(which turns out being more full time) at Church, and being recently married, can still turn into 4 A's(even though 3 had minuses) in a graduate program. Now I can sleep easy, and long and really really long.

In other news, Corrie got a new phone, and now I'm rather envious, so to act upon that envy I decided that I would tell everyone who reads these things first. It's the blackberry pearl, and it's pretty sweet. well that's all for now. ok bye.

1 comment:

J. Entwistle said...

those blackberry's are pretty sweet, a buddy of mine just got it. I have to say, what's up with the A"-"? haha, you know i'm just playing. Way to go man; these kind of things are good for your wife to see too. given the time school takes away from them, it's good for them to know that you are doing well; i know she appreciates it. Congrats.