Sunday, July 23, 2006

White Water Rafting

So many of you may know that I'm the Senior High Youth Director at Bible Baptist Church in Hamilton NJ... I think I might have mentioned it once or twice, the reason why I bring it up again is because Tuesday will be the first event that I have planned since being at the church. Now I might have made the mistake of expecting a lot of kids to be interested in White Water Rafting because I paid for 20 of them to go, and now it looks like I'll only have 12 or 13 which leaves me short. I really need prayer on this, so that I'm able to come close to "breaking even" with the church when this is said and done. But if I don't then I guess I live and I learn. So new things with me have been, nothing really. I'm starting to realize how soon my wedding is and how much still needs to be done for it, but I have faith in Corrie... it should all be alright. I booked the honeymoon, but I'm not allowed to tell you where, cause Corrie might be looking at this right now. I just need to find some cheap tickets so we can actually get there.

Well that's all I have to say for right now, pray that I'll be able to get too many kids on Tuesday, because too many is better then not enough. ok bye.

No comments: