Thursday, March 29, 2007

I need a job

When I was growing up, I can remember wishing school was done. I would count down the days until it was finished for the summer hoping that time would move faster. Then the final day of school came and I was free for the summer, and everything was grand until about a week into it when I was bored out my mind with nothing to do. This is how I feel right now. I do not have a job other then working at church, and although that takes a lot of my time to plan and follow through with, there are still numerous hours of downtime in which I do nothing. When I was working at Olly and had put my 2 weeks notice in, I counted down the days using the magnets in the store, wishing time would go faster so I wouldn't have to work anymore. Now that I haven't been there for a month now I wish I was back, well actually I don't wish I was back at Olly cause I had had enough (no offense Ang). So to sum it up I need a job, and to stop being such a lazy bumtard. If you know of anything, make sure you let me know.

Corrie and I will b buying a car pretty soon, which is exciting. It's a Chevy Blazer and it looks like it's in pretty good condition. I have a friend who is a mechanic at a Chevy dealership, and he said he'll look at it before we buy it to make sure there isn't stuff that is horribly wrong with it, or that it isn't worth buying, so that's exciting. Other then that nothing too much is new. I've been playing the wii a lot because I'm lazy, and married life is great. I think this is a record for me with two posts in one month YES!!!

No comments: