Thursday, March 12, 2009

email group Update 1 3.8.09

Hello all,
I wanted to set up an e-mail group so I can update you on our trip as we travel this week. I will be updating my facebook regularly with pictures and videos of our trip, so you can check that out if you want. If you can think of anyone that's not on this list that you think might want to be let me know. Also if you don't want to recieve these updates then let me know as well.
We'll be leaving NJ at 5:00am which is really 4:00am because of Daylight Savings, and will be traveling to Chicago where we'll stay with friends Sunday night. this is the longest leg of the trip that we will do in one shot, so pray that we'll be able to do it safely.
We're real excited to be starting this journey, we appreciate your prayers and thoughts. I'll update you later.

--
ok bye
Josh and Corrie.

No comments: