Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Futuristic Greek sub culture of Gharmaism

I have recently received my Bachelors of Science degree in Biblical Studies from Philadelphia Biblical University, all with a GPA of 3.0, which isn't too shabby. I'm not telling you this to show you how humble I am but to show you something that I once wrote while I was in Church History class my sophomore year. This class was more then boring at times, so I would write in my livejournal to stay awake. One day in class I was half awake and half asleep, so I decided it would let my fingers type whatever my half coherent mind would think. When I read these sentences I realized it was pure genius, I made up one word, Gharmaism, which could possibly be a real word, but yet it isn't. So anyways I thought I'd share them for you here.

"Stop the cord before it explodes into a thousand light bulbs which illuminate the toilet water in the three liter bottle which has been recognized as the winner of the Nobel peace prize twenty five years consecutively."

"If only the bells had been whistling a different tune then the grand piano would have had a chance to research the ecology of the eastern European nation of Turkey."

"Stop before the white line or the chance of flowers growing in the upstairs bathroom will increase greatly because the fertility of the soil in the Grand Canyon is great."

"Don't fall into the deep telephone because the drop of dew on the third to last fire pit is highly conducive to 4 year old children"

"Plaid floor tiles are taking over Mars. They need to be started or else the gaseous pine sol will integrate into the futuristic Greek sub-culture of Gharmaism."

Ok bye.

2 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

ok - I have nothingh good to say about this post. . .and to think you wer so proud of it you decided to read it out loud . . .Ok bye

Jess said...

Seriously, I have no idea what any of that meant - nothing right? You've got one crazy brain!