Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Ghetto Light Show

Have you ever wondered what happens when you wrap a shopping bag around a stick, put it in the fire till it lights, then lift it high about the fire so it drips back down? I know a lot of you have so I'm hear to tell you. It's an amazing ghetto light show with sound effects too (in the form of laser like sounds similar to those heard in classic games like centipede or other such old games). On Fathers day weekend Corrie and I went down to her parents house for her dad's 50th get together... I don't think he wanted a party, so it's a get together for all intensive purposes. J and Cheryl were up which is always a good thing as well. So later on in the night when the old people left (no offense is meant to be taken by that statement) I told the story of how I learned how to make cool looking lights and sounds from burning plastic, after that I decided that I should give a practical demonstration and it worked pretty well. I was pretty amazed at how cool the "ghetto light show" was, and that everyone was so enthralled with it. Here are some pictures from my demonstration.

This is me preparing the plastic for melting


Now that I have it burning we can watch it drip


...


...


Don't judge how excited they are by their faces because they really are.


They were too

In other news.... Triples minus 1. ok bye.

5 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

Victoria's Secrect. . .HMMM

Josh said...

I knew someone would say something about Victoria's Secret in the background, and somehow I knew that that someone would be you. Thanks for pulling through ange. ok bye.

The Maxwell House said...

who took those awesome photos?

J. Entwistle said...

I just looked at this one...i like how you are making love to the camera. ha, alright, peace.

The Maxwell House said...

much has happen since june 28th! write a new blog!