Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pinnacle Memories at 4 in the Morning

So it's 3:45am on a Saturday morning, and you may ask what I'm doing awake. Well I fell asleep on the couch watching the Mets game, and then I woke up and watched the important parts over again, and have found that I'm not really tired, so I decided that this might put me to sleep. I was on facebook and I looked at my groups and saw the one for Camp Pinnacle, and looked at the pictures that were posted, and realized that most of them were really lame and didn't represent the greatness of camp, so I took the liberty to add some of my own, and make a comment about how great Jonathan Baron was, better then some people we know, not to mention any names... coughthebeardcough. So I thought I'd share some of those pictures with you. That's about it. ok bye.






1 comment:

J. Entwistle said...

I'm excited...how do i sign up?