Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Two cars and a file room

So I told you I'd post some pictures of our cars so here they are.

This is the '99 Hyundai Sonata



And this is the '03 Lancer


Like I said before we feel very blessed to have both of these cars, and we know that God rewarded us for being (at times reluctantly) patient.


Finally to give you more of an idea of what it's like to work in a file room at an insurance company. I give you the file room. This is of of 10 or 11 rows of files. There are over 24,000 active green folders, and a lot of active blue folders, which aren't pictured. So maybe you can grasp a little bit better what I do daily. But hey I like it.



ok bye.

1 comment:

The Hulfish Family said...

OK - so you need to name the cars . . .you know so we can refer to them like people. Good OLE Bruce and Barb may they rest in piece. So start thinking. . .