Saturday, December 05, 2009

I am a Loser update 12.05.09

This morning I woke up at 6:00 am, and got out of bed close to 7:00, hey don't hold it against me I'm new to this whole getting up and working out thing.. I got dressed drank some water and ate a special k bar and by 7:30 I was out the door.

I was pretty excited that I was able to complete a full 20 minute circuit of walking/running. It took me close to two miles.. after that, I walked for 30 minutes, and then did a couple run/walk cycles and went home... I didn't end up doing the whole 4 miles, cause I had to do a rake attack with the Zambia Team, and I didn't mind raking cause it would mean more physical activity. We ended up raking from 9:00am-4:00pm. I didn't rake the whole time, cause I had to leave and go get Subway for everyone.

So after two days of walk/running I'm pretty sore.. My Hamstrings, and quads are aching, and my shins are doing a lot better then expected.. I just need to push through and it'll get easier, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

ok bye.

1 comment:

The Hulfish Family said...

Way to go day 2!!!